playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I made it through my first two weeks of classes. Passed my first test in medical terminology with 100%. Honestly , I didn't think I had it in me anymore...I also attended my first Life Night. It was fun, and even my kids enjoyed it!

well its almost the end of January... wow time flies!

Eddie is also taking his course to get his pipe fitters license! I am excited for him.

My son got straight A's again...that little boy is so smart!
Esmeralda's labs were all okay except one but she will have to be re-tested in six months. she saw her nutritionist yesterday and I have to make a few changes in her overall diet...but I think I am on the right track since she gained 5 more ounces since her last doctors appointment, one week ago~