playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

end of a semester

the semester is coming to an end. talk about a rough one. i guess its cuz i'm in class sooooo freakin late at night. its wearing me down but hey two more weeks. i can handle it...but i will be back in class in june after a 3 week vacay or break...then my schedule will be crazier than ever...mon and wed 9-1230 (not too bad) tues and thurs 2-745 (eck) and saturday 8-2 (double eck)...but I will then be done with all the pre requisites by the end of the fall, which will put me one semester ahead to focus on acing the TEAS!!!!!
it is a long journey for me, and without the help of my mother, and sister in law i would not be where i am. they help me sooooo much with my kids. i am just so blessed to have them nearby to help me.